About Imaging Services at 50 StanifordMass General Imaging provides walk-in X-ray services on the tenth floor at 50 Staniford Street in Suite 1002.
You need a doctor's order to get an X-ray at all of our locations. At 50 Staniford, you do not need to make an appointment and can get an X-ray as soon your doctor places the order.
At this time, this location is providing X-rays to patients without known or suspected COVID-19 in accordance with hospital requirements. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please work with your doctor to get an X-ray in a separate ambulatory clinic.
Learn More about X-Ray
What to Expect
- We only accept one patient at a time to practice physical distancing.
- If you don't have a hospital-approved mask when you arrive, we will ask you to clean your hands and give you one to cover your mouth and nose.
- The hospital screens all patients for COVID-19 several times, including at arrival. Once your hospital-approved mask is in place, we will ask some questions to screen for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Your technologist will meet you and walk you directly to the exam room. Most people will not need to wait. If you want to sit, please be aware that chairs are spaced apart and cleaned between every patient.
- For your safety, before we bring you into the exam room, we clean the entire room including the equipment with a hospital-approved disinfectant.
Hours of Operation
X-rays are available at 50 Staniford Street Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm. Please call us directly if you would like more information about this location.