About Imaging Services on Blake 2
Mass General Imaging provides these services to patients on the second floor of Blake:
What to Expect
You may notice some changes when you arrive on Blake 2 for imaging services:
- In the imaging areas, we have placed markings on the floor for you to stand on to help create physical distancing.
- During check-in, we will ask you some questions to screen for symptoms of COVID-19.
- After check-in, we will meet you and walk you directly to the exam room. A technologist will greet you in he exam room. Most people will not need to wait. If you want to sit, please be aware that chairs are spaced apart and cleaned between every patient.
- If you need to change into hospital attire for your exam, we will walk you to the changing area. We continuously clean the changing areas with a hospital-approved disinfectant.
- For your safety, before we bring you into the exam room, we clean the entire room including the equipment with a hospital-approved disinfectant.
We are committed to safely imaging patients with many different conditions, including those related to COVID-19. During the pandemic, we have taken additional steps to keep all of us safe.
We ask all patients, staff and visitors to wear a hospital-approved mask. It is one of the most effective ways to protect the people around us.
We invite you to use our hand sanitizing stations throughout the imaging areas. Use one pump and rub until dry to kill germs on your hands instantly.
We have changed our space and marked the floors to allow for 6 feet of physical distancing. Limiting close contact helps slow the spread of COVID-19.
Hours of Operation on Blake 2
Imaging services are available on Blake 2 Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 12:00 am and on Saturdays and Sundays from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm. Call our Central Scheduling Office if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment.