About Imaging Services During COVID-19
Throughout Mass General, we are taking unprecedented steps to keep our patients safe. At Mass General Imaging - Danvers, we have adjusted our operations and physical space so you may notice some changes when you visit us.
At this time, this location is imaging patients without known or suspected COVID-19. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please tell us or your doctor so we can schedule you at a different Mass General Imaging location.
What to Expect
- At this time, no visitors or guests are allowed to come with you to your exam. If your visitor is essential, please make sure you have received approval and it has been noted in your medical chart before your visit.
- When you arrive, you will check in at the imaging suite on the same floor as the lobby. We have placed markings on the floor for you to stand on to create physical distancing.
- If you wait in our reception area, please be aware that chairs are spaced 6 feet apart and cleaned with a hospital-approved disinfectant between every patient.
- During check-in, we will ask you some questions to screen for symptoms of COVID-19.
- After you check in, you will receive your ID band and be greeted by your technologist. Your technologist will walk you directly to the exam room.
- If you need to change into hospital attire for your exam, a technologist will walk you to the changing area. We continuously clean the changing areas with a hospital-approved disinfectant.
- For your safety, before we bring you into the exam room, we clean the entire room including the equipment with a hospital-approved disinfectant.
Hours of Operation
Imaging services are available at Mass General Imaging - Danvers on Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Call our Central Scheduling Office if you need to reschedule or cancel an exam.