About Imaging Services on Ellison 2
Mass General Imaging provides these services to patients on the second floor of Ellison:
What to Expect
You may notice some changes when you arrive on Ellison 2 for imaging services:
- When you get off the elevator, you will check-in at a desk outside the imaging suite. We have placed markings on the floor to create physical distancing. Pediatric patients will check in at Ellison 237.
- During check-in, we will ask you some questions to screen for symptoms of COVID-19.
- After you check in, an escort will bring you into the suite to the reception desk where you will receive your ID band.
- We will meet you and walk you directly to the exam room where you will be greeted by a technologist. Most people will not need to wait. If you want to sit, please be aware that chairs are spaced apart and cleaned between every patient.
- If you need to change into hospital attire for your exam, we will walk you to the changing area. We continuously clean the changing areas with a hospital-approved disinfectant.
- For your safety, before we bring you into the exam room, we clean the entire room including the equipment with a hospital-approved disinfectant.
Watch the video below to see what to expect during pediatric imaging on Ellison 2 during COVID-19.
Hours of Operation on Ellison 2
Imaging services are available on Ellison 2 on Monday through Friday. Pediatric and fluoroscopy imaging are open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Call our Central Scheduling Office if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment.