About Imaging Services During COVID-19
Throughout Mass General, we are taking unprecedented steps to keep our patients safe. At Revere HealthCare Center, we have adjusted our operations and physical space so you may notice some changes when you visit us.
At this time, this location is imaging patients without known or suspected COVID-19. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please work with your doctor to get an imaging appointment at one of our other Mass General Imaging locations.
What to Expect
- When arrive, you will check in at the front desk. We have placed markings on the floor for you to stand on to create physical distancing.
- During check-in, we will ask you some questions to screen for symptoms of COVID-19.
- After you check in, you will receive your ID band and be greeted by your technologist.
- Your technologist will meet you and walk you directly to the mammography exam room. If you have to wait at all, please be aware that chairs are spaced apart and cleaned between every patient.
- For your safety, before we bring you into the exam room, we clean the entire room including the equipment with a hospital-approved disinfectant.
- In the mammography room, we will ask you to change into hospital attire.
- After the exam, you can change back into your street clothes. Your technologist will then escort you out of the breast imaging suite.
We are committed to safely imaging patients with many different conditions, including those related to COVID-19. During the pandemic, we have taken additional steps to keep all of us safe.
We ask all patients, staff and visitors to wear a hospital-approved mask over your mouth and nose. It is one of the most effective ways to protect the people around us.
We invite you to use our hand sanitizing stations throughout our locations. Use one pump and rub until dry to kill germs on your hands.
We have changed our space and marked the floors to allow for 6 feet of physical distancing. Limiting close contact helps slow the spread of COVID-19.
Hours of Operation
Imaging services are available at the Revere HealthCare Center on Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Call our Central Scheduling Office if you need to reschedule or cancel an exam.