About Imaging Services on Yawkey 3
Mass General Imaging provides these services to orthopedic patients on the third floor of the Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care:
What to Expect
You may notice some changes when you arrive at Yawkey 3 for imaging services:
- When you get off the elevator, you will check-in at a desk outside the imaging suite. We have placed markings on the floor to create physical distancing.
- During check-in, we will ask you some questions to screen for symptoms of COVID-19.
- After you check in, an escort will bring you into the suite to the reception desk where you will receive your ID band.
- We will meet you and walk you directly to the exam room where you will be greeted by a technologist. Most people will not need to wait. If you want to sit, please be aware that chairs are spaced apart and cleaned between every patient.
- If you need to change into hospital attire for your exam, we will walk you to the changing area. We continuously clean the changing areas with a hospital-approved disinfectant.
- For your safety, before we bring you into the exam room, we clean the entire room including the equipment with a hospital-approved disinfectant.
Hours of Operation on Yawkey 3
Imaging services are available on Yawkey 3 Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm. Call our Central Scheduling Office if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment.