About Imaging Services on Yawkey 3
Mass General Imaging provides these services to orthopedic patients on the third floor of the Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care:
What to Expect
You may notice some changes when you arrive at Yawkey 3 for imaging services:
- When you get off the elevator, you will check-in at a desk outside the imaging suite. We have placed markings on the floor to create physical distancing.
- During check-in, we will ask you some questions to screen for symptoms of COVID-19.
- After you check in, an escort will bring you into the suite to the reception desk where you will receive your ID band.
- We will meet you and walk you directly to the exam room where you will be greeted by a technologist. Most people will not need to wait. If you want to sit, please be aware that chairs are spaced apart and cleaned between every patient.
- If you need to change into hospital attire for your exam, we will walk you to the changing area. We continuously clean the changing areas with a hospital-approved disinfectant.
- For your safety, before we bring you into the exam room, we clean the entire room including the equipment with a hospital-approved disinfectant.
We are committed to safely imaging patients with many different conditions, including those related to COVID-19. During the pandemic, we have taken additional steps to keep all of us safe.
We ask all patients, staff and visitors to wear a hospital-approved mask. It is one of the most effective ways to protect the people around us.
We invite you to use our hand sanitizing stations throughout Yawkey 6. Use one pump and rub until dry to kill germs on your hands instantly.
We have changed our space and marked the floors to allow for 6 feet of physical distancing. Limiting close contact helps slow the spread of COVID-19.
Hours of Operation on Yawkey 3
Imaging services are available on Yawkey 3 Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm. Call our Central Scheduling Office if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment.