Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- MPH, Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Nishihara R, Wu K, Lochhead P, Morikawa T, Liao X, Qian ZR, Inamura K, Kim SA, Kuchiba A, Yamauchi M, Imamura Y, Willett WC, Rosner BR, Fuchs CS, Giovannucci E, Ogino S , Chan AT (co-senior authors). Long-term colorectal-cancer incidence and mortality after lower endoscopy. N Engl J Med 2013. 369(12):1095-105.
- Nishihara R, Lochhead P, Kuchiba A, Jung S, Yamauchi M, Liao X, Imamura Y, Qian ZR, Morikawa T, Wang M, Spiegelman D, Cho E, Giovannucci E, Fuchs CS, Chan AT , Ogino S (co-senior authors). Aspirin use and risk of colorectal cancer according to BRAF mutation status. JAMA. 2013. 309: 2563-71. PMCID: PMC3743040
- Liao X, Lochhead P, Nishihara R, Morikawa T, Kuchiba A, Yamauchi M, Imamura Y, Qian Z, Baba Y, Shima K, Meyerhardt JA, Giovannucci E, Fuchs CS, Chan AT , Ogino S (co-senior authors). Aspirin use, PIK3CA mutation, and colorectal cancer survival. N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 1596-606. PMCID: PMC3532946
- Chan AT, Ogino S, Giovannucci EL, Fuchs CS. Inflammatory markers are associated with risk of colorectal cancer and chemopreventative response to anti-inflammatory drugs. Gastroenterology. 2011. 140(3): 799-808. PMCID: PMC3049858
- Chan AT, Ogino S, Fuchs CS. Aspirin use and survival after diagnosis of colorectal cancer. JAMA. 2009;302(6):649-58. PMCID: PMC2848289. Chan AT, Ogino S, Fuchs CS. Aspirin and the risk of colorectal cancer in relation to the expression of COX-2. N Engl J Med. 2007;356(21):2131-42.