Boston, MAPhone: 617-643-9898
About Les Fang, MD, PhD
Leslie S.T. Fang received his PhD degree in Biophysics from the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana. He did his medical training at Harvard Medical School and his residency training at the Massachusetts General Hospital where he served as Chief Medical Resident. He did his fellowship training in Nephrology at the Massachusetts General Hospital and is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. A clinician and a teacher, he maintains an active international practice in Internal Medicine and Nephrology and is a leading teacher at Harvard Medical School. At the Massachusetts General Hospital, he served as Chief of the Walter Bauer Firm and as the Chair of the Clinical Practice Committee. He has received numerous awards for excellence in teaching from Harvard Medical School and has served and chaired the Medical Internship Selection Committee at the Massachusetts General Hospital for two decades. He has been repeatedly honored among the Best Doctors of America.
- Chronic renal failure
- Hypertension management
- Kidney (renal) transplant
- Mandarin Chinese
Mass General Psychiatry: Child Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Program
151 Merrimac St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- PhD, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Nephrology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- United Healthplan (non-HMO) - other
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
Dementia Care Collaborative
Teaching new ways to understand dementia, how to communicate and partner with those with dementia and offer support and guidance for caregivers.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings