A new method for imaging neuroinflammation in the brains of ALS patients could reduce the time and cost of clinical trials for new treatments, while also providing a biological measure of results.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Damascus University School of Medicine
- Residency, Boston Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neuromuscular Medicine, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Translational Research and Clinical Trials in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and other Neurodegenerative Disorders.