Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Neurology, Stroke, and Neurocritical Care Services
175 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114-2743
- M.D.; Ph.D., Emory University
- MD, Emory University
- M.D.; Ph.D., Emory University School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Vascular Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Hochberg's research focuses on the development and testing of implanted neural interfaces to help people with paralysis and other neurologic disorders. His research, which has appeared on the cover of Nature and was featured on CBS 60 Minutes, is supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs and the NIH. He is the IDE Sponsor-Investigator and principal clinical investigator of the pilot clinical trials of the BrainGate Neural Interface System.
Visit Dr. Hochberg's Research Investigator Profile for more information.