Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Neurology & Stroke Services
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Boston University School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Vascular Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Rost dedicated her professional career to clinical care of stroke patients and reducing the burden of post-stroke disability through creative approaches to clinical investigation. Her research interests and expertise are in the field of neuroimaging of cerebrovascular disease, genetics and genomics of stroke, and outcome prediction in patients with acute stroke. Dr. Rost has received her Master of Public Health degree from the Harvard School of Public Health in 2011
Please, see Pub Med access to Dr. Rost's publications.