Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Sanford School of Medicine @ University of South Dakota
- Residency, Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Fellowship, Washington University Barnes Jewish Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
1. Tobyne SM, Ochoa WB, Bireley JD, Smith VMJ, Geurts JJG, Schmahmann JD, Klawiter EC. Cognitive impairment and the regional distribution of cerebellar lesion in multiple sclerosis. Mult Scler. 2017. 37:2849-2868.
2. Klawiter EC, Bove R, Elsone L, et al. High Risk of Post-partum Relapses in Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder. Neurology. 2017. 89(22):2238-2244.
3. Smith VMJ, Varsanik JS, Walker RA, Russo AW, Patel KR, Gabel W, Phillips GA, Kimmel ZM, Klawiter EC. Movement measurements at home for multiple sclerosis: walking speed measured by a novel ambient measurement system. Mult Scler J Exp Transl Clin. 2018. 4(1):2055217317753465.
4. Patel K, Tobyne S, Boratyn D, Bireley JD, Smith VMJ, Klawiter EC. Structural Disconnection is Responsible for Increased Functional Connectivity in Multiple Sclerosis. Brain Struct Funct. 2018. 223(5):2519-2526.
5. Fox RJ, Coffey CS, Conwit R, Cudkowicz ME, Gleason T, Goodman A, Klawiter EC, et al. on behalf of the NN102/SPRINT-MS Investigators. A phase II trial of ibudilast in progressive multiple sclerosis. N Engl J Med. 2018. 379(9):846-855.
6. Huang SY, Fan Q, Machado NK, Eloyan A, Bireley JD, Russo AW, Tobyne SM, Patel KR, Brewer K, Rapaport SF, Nummenmaa A, Witzel T, Sherman JC, Wald LL, Klawiter EC. Corpus callosum axon diameter relates to cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis. Ann Clin Transl Neurol. 2019. 6(5):882-892.