Don’t delay care during COVID-19.
We are offering convenient virtual visits, and we have taken unprecedented steps to ensure in-person visits are welcoming and safe. Please do all you can to take care of yourself and your family.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, call your primary care provider before coming to the hospital. If you have life-threatening symptoms like difficulty breathing or chest pressure, please call 911.
Rochelle Walensky, MD, MPH, chief of infectious diseases at Mass General, addresses common questions about navigating COVID19 during the winter, and shares advice for keeping you and others healthy.
To continue to keep you, our patients and our staff safe during the ongoing COVID pandemic, Mass General has updated our Visitor Policy. Thank you for your help and understanding.
Massachusetts General Hospital is participating in a number of local, regional and national clinical trials testing new therapies for COVID-19.
New options for existing patients: information and resources will be available for Patient Gateway. A member of your care team will be able to assess if you can take part in a virtual visit.
Mass General Brigham has launched a system-wide effort to ensure that patients, providers and employees are treated equitably and have access to necessary information during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Peter L. Slavin, MD
During our two centuries of delivering care, Mass General has faced many crises. Each time, our hospital has been there for its patients, staff and community, gathering important lessons and building on experiences to apply to the next challenge.
President, Mass General
Video: Our Safe Care Commitment
Learn more from Dr. Katrina Armstrong about Mass General's commitment to providing the best and safest care—whatever your health care needs may be.
Support Mass General
The MGH Fund supports all aspects of Mass General's mission, providing funding where and when it is needed to address the areas of greatest need.
Sign Up for COVID-19 Updates
Sign up to receive the latest research, and health and wellness tips on the coronavirus from specialists at Mass General.
COVID-19 Research at Mass General
COVID-19 Grand Rounds Series
The Massachusetts General Hospital's Department of Medicine, in partnership with the Ragon Institute, presents a series of academic lectures on the impact of and response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
View the latest articles featuring Mass General physicians and infectious-disease experts leading the fight against Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- When The COVID Vaccines Come, Will Massachusetts Be Able To Distribute Them? – CBS Boston features Mass General Division of Emergency Preparedness Chief Paul Biddinger (January 13)
- ‘Silver Lining'? Social Distancing for COVID Is Suppressing Other Viruses – NBC Boston features Mass General physician David Hooper (January 13)
- Can COVID Long-Haulers Access Disability Benefits? Experts Are Uncertain – GBH News quotes Mass General Neuropsychiatry Clinics Director Zeina Chemali (January 13)
- How has the pandemic affected cancer research? – Forbes quotes Mass General investigator Erica Warner (January 13)
- CES 2021: What Is the Post-Pandemic Future for Telehealth and Digital Health Technology? – Everyday Health quotes Center for TeleHealth at Mass General Director Lee Schwamm (January 13)
- COVID-19 Outcomes Have Improved in Patients with Rheumatic Disease – HCP Live coverage of study co-authored by Mass General investigator April Jorge (January 13)
- ‘I Feel Blessed’: Mass. Couple Gets COVID-19 Vaccine Near Winter Home In Florida – CBS Boston report features Mass General physician Mark Siedner (January 12)
- Is seeing your doctor online working? – BBC News quotes Mass General physician and MGB Connected Health Vice President Joseph Kvedar (January 12)
- The Importance of Routine – Psychiatric Times video features Mass General/McLean Peer Specialist Susan Noonan (January 12)
- When will people be able to get the COVID-19 vaccine, and how will they know? – Boston Globe quotes Mass General Division of Emergency Preparedness Chief Paul Biddinger (January 12)