Get data and expert opinions about receiving the COVID-19 vaccine while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Massachusetts General Hospital has created resources for our patients in other languages.
As part of ensuring an equitable response to COVID-19, we have created a resource repository that includes:
- Multilingual resources to serve the needs of patients, providers, and employees who speak languages other than English
- Resources to support clinicians working with people with disabilities
This repository was created for internal use within Mass General Brigham, but we are sharing it here with other organizations who may benefit from these resources. We will continue to update this repository with additional resources. While we aim to be as inclusive as possible, this is not an exhaustive collection of resources for every language spoken or every type of disability.
We welcome suggestions for additional existing resources to add to this repository. To submit resources:
- Before sending us resources, please review the repository to make sure the resources are not already included
- Suggested resources will be vetted by experts in disparities, multilingual resources, and disabilities before being added to the repository and as a result may not appear immediately online
- Email resources directly to email@example.com
Depending on the volume of resources submitted, we will likely be unable to respond to every message we receive.Resources in Other Languages
- Aug | 4 | 2021
After more than a year of working from home, many people face the prospect of going back to the office. Soo Jeong Youn, PhD, talks through a few strategies to help make the transition back to the office a bit easier.
- Aug | 1 | 2021
Information on the coronavirus (COVID-19) for pregnant patients.
- Press Release
- Jul | 26 | 2021
In a multi-hospital analysis of individuals who experienced an allergic reaction to their first mRNA COVID-19 vaccine dose, all patients who went on to receive a second dose tolerated it without complications.
- Jul | 15 | 2021
Factual, evidence-based information for individuals in Brazil with Down syndrome and their families including updates related to the COVID-19 pandemic, the vaccine and the impact of the pandemic on people with Down syndrome in the United States and Brazil.
- Patient Education
- Jul | 12 | 2021
The Mass General Transplant Center provides information about the effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines among transplant recipients and guidance for this patient population.