I need to make an appointment for a non-COVID-19 health condition. Is it safe to come to the hospital? Answers to this and other FAQs about how Mass General is prepared to provide general care to patients.
Massachusetts General Hospital has created resources for our patients in other languages.
As part of ensuring an equitable response to COVID-19, we have created a resource repository that includes:
- Multilingual resources to serve the needs of patients, providers, and employees who speak languages other than English
- Resources to support clinicians working with people with disabilities
This repository was created for internal use within Mass General Brigham, but we are sharing it here with other organizations who may benefit from these resources. We will continue to update this repository with additional resources. While we aim to be as inclusive as possible, this is not an exhaustive collection of resources for every language spoken or every type of disability.
We welcome suggestions for additional existing resources to add to this repository. To submit resources:
- Before sending us resources, please review the repository to make sure the resources are not already included
- Suggested resources will be vetted by experts in disparities, multilingual resources, and disabilities before being added to the repository and as a result may not appear immediately online
- Email resources directly to email@example.com
Depending on the volume of resources submitted, we will likely be unable to respond to every message we receive.Resources in Other Languages
Related News and Articles
- Jan | 17 | 2023
Research Spotlight: An Explainable Artificial Intelligence Approach to Predicting Oxygen Requirement in COVID-19 Patients from Chest X-Rays
Researchers have developed an upgraded chest radiograph (CXR) explainable artificial intelligence model that was trained on thousands of well annotated CXRs.
- Press Release
- Jan | 9 | 2023
Mathematical Model Predicts Long-Term Effectiveness of COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Doses in Different Patient Populations
Model also simulates how well vaccines would fare against potential future viral variants.
- Nov | 10 | 2022
MGfC responds to capacity crisis from RSV and respiratory illness surge
- Patient Education
- Nov | 1 | 2022
Get answers to your questions about pregnant patients and the COVID-19 booster shot.
- Oct | 28 | 2022
Researchers identified the relationship between neutrophil states and patient outcomes, including different subsets of granulocytes associated with severe and mild disease.