Mass General Brigham Vaccine Status
Mass General Brigham is committed to getting all of our patients vaccinated as soon as possible. Our current vaccine supply is limited to what we receive from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts each week in accordance with its vaccination phases.
We will contact eligible patients through Patient Gateway, e-mail, text message or phone call. All scheduling is being handled centrally, so please do not contact your doctor’s office about scheduling vaccine appointments.
Mark Poznansky, MD, PhD, director of the Vaccine & Immunotherapy Center at Mass General Hospital offers guidance and answers to common questions.
Colleagues in the Allergy & Clinical Immunology departments at Mass General and Brigham and Women’s Hospital answer common questions regarding allergies and the vaccine.
Jeffrey Ecker, MD, and Ilona Goldfarb, MD, MPH, answer questions about receiving the vaccine while pregnant or breastfeeding.
We are preparing for the COVID-19 vaccine and are working closely with the state to make sure that our eligible patients can get the vaccine as quickly as possible.
COVID-19 Vaccination Planning Efforts: A Series
Experts within our system continue to plan and prepare to ensure that once the COVID-19 vaccine is authorized and deemed safe and effective, we will be ready to administer it in an equitable and efficient manner. Watch the videos below to learn more about vaccination efforts.
Video: Our Safe Care Commitment
Learn more from Dr. Katrina Armstrong about Mass General's commitment to providing the best and safest care—whatever your health care needs may be.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
Sign Up for COVID-19 Updates
Sign up to receive the latest research, and health and wellness tips on the coronavirus from specialists at Mass General.
Research and coverage of COVID-19 for medical professionalsView the latest articles featuring Mass General physicians and infectious-disease experts leading the fight against Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Managing and Interpreting Imaging After COVID-19 Vaccination (5/27/21)
- Do Adenovirus Vaccines Cause Clotting? (5/24/21)
- COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination of Pregnant and Lactating Women Generates Robust Maternal Immunity, May Provide Protection for Newborns (5/14/21)
- Data Reveal Risks of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Allergic Reactions (3/18/21)
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Proper Implementation as Important as Efficacy (1/21/21)
- Pregnant Women Perceive Benefits of Participating in Vaccine Trials (1/5/21)
- What Physicians Should Know About COVID-19 Vaccine Allergy: Q&A with Kimberly Blumenthal, MD, MSc (1/7/21)
- Are the Two Newly Authorized COVID-19 Vaccines Safe and Effective? (12/28/20)
- Mass Eye and Ear and Mass General Advancing Gene-Based COVID-19 Vaccine (5/5/20)
- Vaccines (COVID Explainer website co-authored by Mass General’s Galit Alter, PhD)