All copyrightable text, graphics, design, selection and arrangement of information in this website are copyrighted by Massachusetts General Hospital unless otherwise noted.
Information for Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
© Massachusetts General Hospital. All rights reserved.Massachusetts General Hospital (“Mass General”) hereby grants permission to display, cache and print one copy our text, graphics, design, selection and arrangement of information (“Content”). Other than as expressly permitted, no part of our Content can be copied, reproduced, used, performed, distributed or redistributed in any form (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or information storage and retrieval systems) for any purpose without the express written permission of Mass General.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DCMA”) the following are registered as Service Providers with the United States Copyright Office:
- Massachusetts General Hospital (“Mass General” and “MGH”)
- The Massachusetts General Physicians Organization ("MGPO")
- The MGH Institute of Health Professions, Inc.
- The Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Corporation
Notifications of copyright infringement claims occurring on Mass General or MGPO's website should be reported to our designated agent, as follows:
Mass General Brigham, Inc.
One Constitution Center, 2nd floor
Charlestown, MA 02129
Any such notice must be in writing, and must include the following information as required by the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Mass General and MGPO to locate the material
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner