If you have experienced a violent or traumatic event within the past two years and:
- You are between 18 and 40 years old
- You are right-handed
- You do not have any metal in your body
- You are not pregnant
- You do not have tattoos with metallic ink or non-removable piercings
You may be eligible to participate in a research study exploring the effects of recent trauma on sleep and emotional memory.
The study involves:
- 6 visits to Mass General East in Charlestown
- Psychiatric and sleep disorders interview
- 2 MRI scans
- 3 nights of at-home sleep monitoring
- Keeping a sleep diary for about 2 weeks
- Wearing a wrist activity monitor for 2 weeks
Each study visit at Mass General takes 2-3 hours. Compensation for study completion is up to $500.
For more information, please call 617-643-7374 or email Carol Daffre at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the form below:
Important note: Some questions on this form may appear or disappear based on your responses.
* indicates a required field.