Learn more about the centers in the Division of Clinical Research that provide support and resources to clinical researchers and study staff.
- Bioinformatics Consortium: Provides bioinformatics and wider genomics services, consulting, education and training for biological, pre-clinical, and clinical investigators at Mass General and in the broader research community.
- Biostatistics Center: Collaborates with Mass General researchers on clinical and laboratory studies, acts as a statistical center for national and international clinical studies and conducts research in statistical methodology.
- Center for Clinical Research Education: Offers courses and seminars to address the unique and rapidly changing needs of the Massachusetts General Hospital clinical research community.
- Center for Quantitative Health: Facilitates investigations drawing on large clinical databases, most notably large-scale electronic health records (EHR).
- Clinical Research Center: Conducts clinical research, including the use of specialized analyses and procedures for approved studies.
- Community Access, Research and Education Center: Studies clinical trial accrual for underrepresented groups and develops broad community engagement programming.
- Munn Center for Nursing Research: Provides an infrastructure to support nursing research initiatives that advance clinical practice and optimize quality patient-centered outcomes.
- Mass General Brigham Biobank at Mass General: Provides researchers with access to high-quality samples to help foster research and advance the practice of medicine and our understanding of the causes of common diseases.
- Pediatric Translational Research Center: Develops effective new personalized and preventative strategies for disorders starting in childhood.
- Translational Research Center: Conducts first-in-human clinical trials in collaboration with industry collaborators.