A directory of online education courses available through the Division of Clinical Research at Massachusetts General Hospital.
The DCR is now offering online courses in HealthStream.
To access HealthStream from any Partners workstation, use the above link or go to:
To access Mass General DCR Courses:
- Click the Catalog tab
- Look for the MGH Departments folder under “Search Category”
- Click to open folder
- Look for MGH DCR > click to open folder
These REDCap video tutorials review the basics of REDCap Databases, and other special features of REDCap databases. Sponsored by the Harvard Catalyst
Link to the main StudyTRAX support page which is the central pathway to a number of resource materials including training videos, examples, and contact information.
Sponsored by ScienceTRAX
This training is intended for the certification of clinical research personnel who package or ship biological specimens. Regulations state that no person shall handle, or transport dangerous goods unless they are trained. Retraining must occur every 2 years (IATA requirement).
Sponsored by the Mass General Biosafety Office
Partners Innovation Symposium Series
- Filling The Gap: Translating Your Research Via Disease Foundation Support
- IP Protection: Safeguarding Your Research for Commercialization
- Navigating Healthcare IT: Winning Strategies to Commercialize Your HIT Intervention
- Industry Insights: Positioning Your Research to a Commercial Partner
- Case Closed: Taking the Mystery Out of Start-Ups and Venture Capital Funding