- You have never been a patient in the Kidney Transplant Program, OR
- You have been a patient in the Kidney Transplant Program but are seeking an appointment with a new clinical area or doctor
Important note: Some questions on this form may appear or disappear based on your responses.
* indicates a required field.
About Your First Appointment
Your first appointment with the Kidney Transplant Program will be a comprehensive pre-transplant evaluation that includes medical and surgical consultations, laboratory tests and specialized procedures to determine if you are a candidate for transplantation. Before we can schedule your pre-transplant evaluation, you will need to do the following:
- Submit the secure form above
- Obtain a Mass General Medical Record Number (MRN) — If you have not received care at Mass General in the last six months, or if you have never received care at Mass General, please call 1-866-211-6588 (toll free) to verify your information and/or obtain an MRN
After you submit the form, a kidney transplant nurse coordinator and a transplant nephrologist will review your information and call you back with the information you’ll need to make an appointment. You may also speak with a representative directly Monday–Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm EST by calling 877-644-2860.