- You have never been a patient in the Mass General Brigham Liver Transplant Program, OR
- You have been a patient in the Mass General Brigham Liver Transplant Program but are seeking an appointment with a new clinical area or doctor
- Submit the secure form below
- Send medical documents
- Obtain a Mass General Medical Record Number (MRN)—if you have not received care at Mass General in the last six months, or if you have never received care at Mass General, please call 1-866-211-6588 (toll free) to verify your information and/or obtain an MRN
After you submit the form, a liver transplant nurse coordinator and a transplant hepatologist will review them to determine if a transplant evaluation appointment is appropriate at this stage in your care plan. You may also speak with a representative directly Monday–Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST by calling 877-716-8440.
Important note: Some questions on this form may appear or disappear based on your responses.
* indicates a required field.
Please call 911 if you are experiencing a medical emergency.