Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Duke University School of Medicine
- MMSc, Harvard University
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Transplant Hepatology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Corey's research focuses on lipid metabolism in patients with steatosis and steatohepatitis as well as the development of non-invasive biomarkers for the diagnosis and monitoring of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Dr. Corey also studies the interaction between obstructive sleep apnea and fatty liver disease. Dr. Corey also participates in numerous clinical trials including studies for hepatitis B and C treatment and post-transplant prevention of hepatitis C infection.