Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Neurology & Stroke Services
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital, VBK 107
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital, VBK 107
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Vascular Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Vascular Neurology, DO NOT USE American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Schwamm is the author of over 400 publications in the field of cerebrovascular disease, with works published in the major academic journals in the field. He serves on numerous editorial boards of the journals in the field of Stroke. Dr. Schwamm’s research has been funded by numerous sources, including Harvard University/Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Aetna Foundation, Dana Foundation, Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology, National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute, Agency For Healthcare Research And Quality, Health Resources and Services Agency, Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and US Department of the Army.