Mass General Brigham is here to deliver the care you deserve.
Our Safe Care Commitment is in effect across our system. We strive to provide the safest possible environment for our patients, visitors and staff.
We screen to protect you, your families, and our staff
- We screen all employees daily for symptoms. Anyone with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or other infectious illness is not allowed to work until they are evaluated.
- We screen visitors and encourage the use of our pre-screen tool to our facilities for symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Any visitor with symptoms is not allowed to enter our facilities.
- We test and screen patients for COVID-19
- Admitted patients to our hospitals are tested for COVID-19 before admission. Patients are tested again over of the course of their admission.
- Admitted patients are screened daily for symptoms.
- Patients visiting our facilities are screened for symptoms.
- When providing care in the home, we screen patients for symptoms before the visit
We clean our hands and spaces and make it easy for you to do the same
- We have added hand sanitizer stations so patients, visitors, and staff can clean their hands easily and frequently
- We follow CDC recommendations for cleaning of our facilities
We protect everyone in our environment
- We require everyone — employees, patients, and visitors — at our facilities to wear a facility-issued facemask.
- We wear masks when providing care in the home.
- All Mass General Brigham employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and influenza.
Don’t Delay Care During COVID-19
We are offering convenient virtual visits, and we have taken unprecedented steps to ensure in-person visits are welcoming and safe. Please do all you can to take care of yourself and your family.
Telehealth at Mass General
Virtual visits allow you to conveniently meet with your provider from home—either online (over your computer or device) or by phone.
FAQS: Coming to Mass General
Answers to frequently asked questions regarding general care at Mass General during the COVID-19 crisis.
COVID-19 in the Winter
Rochelle Walensky, MD, MPH, former chief of infectious diseases, addresses common questions about navigating COVID-19 during the winter months.
Find the latest news and information about Mass General's response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Our Strength Is Yours
During COVID-19, it is particularly important that you get the care you need for your health conditions, whatever they may be. At Mass General, our dedicated physicians, nurses and staff are committed to providing the best general care—safely and effectively.