To everyone who needs us now, Mass General Brigham is here to deliver the care you deserve.
Our Safe Care Commitment is in effect across our system. We strive to provide the safest possible environment for our patients, visitors and staff.
We screen to protect you, your families, and our staff
- We screen all employees daily for symptoms. Anyone with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or other infectious illness is not allowed to work until they meet our criteria for safely returning to work
- We screen visitors and encourage the use of our pre-screen tool to our facilities for symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Any visitor with symptoms is not allowed to enter our facilities.
- We test and screen patients for COVID-19
- Admitted patients to our hospitals are tested for COVID-19 before admission. Patients are tested again a few days into their admission
- Admitted patients are screened daily for symptoms
- Patients visiting our facilities are screened for symptoms. If symptomatic, patients are cared for virtually or in designated areas. These designated areas are where we use personal protective equipment (PPE) recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- When providing care in the home, we screen patients for symptoms before the visit
We clean our hands and spaces and make it easy for you to do the same
- We have added hand sanitizer stations so patients, visitors, and staff can clean their hands easily and frequently
- We follow CDC recommendations for cleaning of our facilities
We protect everyone in our environment
- We require everyone — employees, patients, and visitors — at our facilities to wear a facility-issued face mask
- We limit visitors coming into our facilities
- We wear masks when providing care in the home
- All Mass General Brigham employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and influenza
- We offer vaccine appointments so patients can receive their COVID-19 vaccine or booster
Don’t Delay Care During COVID-19
We are offering convenient virtual visits, and we have taken unprecedented steps to ensure in-person visits are welcoming and safe. Please do all you can to take care of yourself and your family.
Our Strength Is Yours
During COVID-19, it is particularly important that you get the care you need for your health conditions, whatever they may be. At Mass General, our dedicated physicians, nurses and staff are committed to providing the best general care—safely and effectively.