Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-8554
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-2000
About Michael Yaremchuk, MD
Dr. Yaremchuk is the Program Director of the Harvard Plastic Surgery Residency Program, Director of Craniofacial Surgery at MGH, and a Professor of Surgery, Part-Time at the Harvard Medical School. He received his M.D. from the Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, and his B.A. from Yale College.
Dr. Yaremchuk practices a full range of plastic surgery including facial and eyelid rejuvenation, facial implant surgery and rhinoplasty. Patients who are unhappy with prior cosmetic surgery are routinely referred to him for correction. As a craniofacial surgeon, Dr. Yaremchuk has a special interest in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery of the face and facial skeleton. He is recognized for his treatment of post-traumatic facial deformities as well as post-orthognathic imbalances and irregularities. Recent international speaking engagements addressing craniofacial and aesthetic topics include those in Korea, Japan, Germany, Brazil, Russia and China.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- Craniofacial surgery
- Facelift, Necklift, Rhinoplasty
- Orthognathic alternative and adjunctive surgery
- Adult & Pediatrics
Mass General Surgery: Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
55 Fruit St.
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
Boston, MA 02114
Massachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Residency, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston)
- Residency, Johns Hopkins Hospital***
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Plastic Surgery, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - SSN
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Composite Tissue Allograft Transplantation
Dr. Yaremchuk has authored three textbooks, more than 40 book chapters, and over 100 scientific articles.
Yaremchuk, MJ. Atlas of Facial Implants. Philadelphia: Saunders-Elsevier, 2007
Alloplastic Craniofacial Implants.
Current Reconstructive Surgery, Serletti et al eds. McGraw Hill, New York, 2013. Chapter 3.
Hazani, R, Rao A, Ford R, Yaremchuk, MJ, Wilhelmi BJ.
The Safe Zone for Placement of Chin Implants
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. 131: 869, 2013.
A full list is available at http://www.dryaremchuk.com/english/yaremchuk-journal-publications.php
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings