New research indicates that the best available chemotherapy for Kaposi sarcoma, which is infrequently used in Africa, would improve clinical outcomes and be cost-effective at its current price compared with therapies most frequently provided in the region.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Infectious Diseases
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.