Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Tokai University School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, Chigasaki Tokushukai General Hospital
- Residency, Tokai University Hospital
- Residency, United States Naval Hospital
- Fellowship, Chigasaki Tokushukai General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Emergency Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Hasegawa has made significant contributions to the field of airway and respiratory emergency research. He has assembled a team of researchers from more than 50 centers to conduct several large-scale studies of emergency airway management and acute asthma management in the US and Japan. His work has been funded by NIH, industry, and foundations.
He has published >200 peer-reviewed articles since 2012. His published manuscripts include first- and senior-author publications in the journals, such as JAMA, JACI, JACC, AJRCCM, Annals of Emergency Medicine, and Pediatrics. In addition to these original research papers, he has published more than 40 reviews, textbook chapters, and editorials.