Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Infectious Diseases
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- M.D.; Ph.D., Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
My research addresses the clinical, operational and economic impacts of competing Infection Control strategies for important nosocomial pathogens such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). This involves hospital-based clinical studies, national survey-research, as well as “dry-bench” studies using computer-based simulation modeling. Our team collaborates with colleagues with expertise in computer science and articificial intelligence on risk prediction related to hospital acquired infections. I also collaborate with colleagues on research and implementation of antibiotic allergy evaluations.