- Centers & Specialties
- Medical Education
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Board Certifications
- Medical Oncology
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
The Henri and Belinda Termeer Center for Targeted Therapies in the MGH Cancer Center has three new endowed leadership positions.
Three projects led by MGH investigators were named among the Clinical Research Forum’s Top 10 Clinical Research Achievements of 2012 at the organization’s annual meeting on April 18.
Three projects led by Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) investigators have been named among the Clinical Research Forum's Top 10 Clinical Research Achievements of 2012.
Combined treatment with two drugs targeting different points in the same growth-factor pathway delayed the development of treatment resistance in patients with BRAF-positive metastatic malignant melanoma.
Use of an experimental targeted drug to treat metastatic melanoma tumors with a specific genetic signature was successful in more than 80 percent of patients in a phase 1 clinical trial.
Dr. Keith Flaherty
Dr. Keith Flaherty is the director of the Henri and Belinda Termeer Center for Targeted Therapies. Dr. Flaherty and his exceptional team of clinicians and scientists are spearheading research into promising new treatment options for patients through phase I clinical investigation.
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696