- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- Acute myelogenous leukemia
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia
- Myeloproliferative diseases
- Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
- Medical Education
- MD, Yale University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Foreign Languages
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Research Summary
My research is focused on the development and clinical translation of novel therapies for acute leukemias. I currently lead multiple clinical trials at the Dana Farber Harvard Cancer Center for patients with advanced leukemia and hematologic malignancies. I have a specific interest in studying FLT3 inhibition, aurora kinase inhibition, and antibody-drug conjugates as novel therapies.
Fathi AT, Sadrzadeh H, Borger DR, Ballen KK, Amrein PC, Attar EC, Foster J, Burke M, Lopez H, Matulis CR, Edmonds KM, Iafrate AJ, Straley K, Yen K, Agresta S, Schenkein DP, Hill C, Emadi A, Neuberg DS, Stone RM, Chen YB. Prospective serial evaluation of 2-hydroxyglutarate, during treatment of newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia, to assess disease activity and therapeutic response. Blood, 2012;120(23):4649-52.
Fathi AT, Le L, Hasserjian RP, Sadrzadeh H, Levis M, Chen YB. FLT3 inhibitor-induced neutrophilic dermatosis. Blood, 2013;122(2):239-42.
Brunner AM, Campigotto F, Sadrzadeh H, Drapkin BJ, Chen YB, Neuberg DS, Fathi AT. Trends in all-cause mortality among patients with CML: A SEER database analysis. Cancer, 2013;119(14):2620-9.
Fathi AT, Chabner BA. FLT3 inhibition as therapy: A record of trials and tribulations. Oncologist, 2011;16(8):1162-74.
Zero Emerson Place
Boston, MA 02114