To make a neuromuscular division appointment, call 617-726-3642.
- Medical Education
- MD, MPH, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital|Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
Dr. Berry is a clinician caring for people with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), and clinical researcher with a focus on understanding and developing new therapies for ALS. He is co-director of the Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) multidisciplinary Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) clinic. He has worked to extend the reach of the MGH clinic team beyond the walls of the physical clinic using novel tools such as video televisits and remote monitoring.
Dr. Berry also works as a research investigator carrying out ALS trials at MGH and as overall investigator of numerous multicenter ALS biomarker studies and trials. He conducts ALS biomarker work focused on the identification of markers of ALS in blood and spinal fluid, with an emphasis on markers of abnormal inflammation. He collaborates broadly with researchers around the globe on these biomarker efforts.
Dr. Berry is also the Associate Medical Director of the MGH Neurological Clinical Research Institute (NCRI), and Director of the Partners Neurodegenerative Clinical Research Fellowship. He is a member of the Massachusetts ALS Registry team and CDC/ATSDR National ALS Registry and Biorepository Expert Panels. In addition, he is on the Executive Committee of the NEALS Consortium, a national organization for ALS clinical researchers, where he also leads the NEALS Biorepository and Technology in ALS subcommittee.
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
Phone 1: 617-724-3914
Phone 2: 617-726-5533
165 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114-2783
Phone 1: 617-724-3914
Phone 2: 617-726-3642