Weather Advisory Announcement
We hope everyone stays safe during the upcoming snow storm. Please note that all Neurology Clinics are canceled for tomorrow, January 27. If you have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow, please call the appropriate division to confirm your appointment. Please click here for the complete list of Neurology department numbers.
The Department of Neurology integrates compassionate care with state-of-the-art research and rigorous medical training. Our expert subspecialty care is aided by the latest medical technology, from life-saving intervention for acute brain trauma to skillful management of chronic illnesses. Learn more.
- Epileptic Boy's Parents Frustrated by Delays Plaguing Medical Marijuana Rollout – ABC News / Good Morning America article quotes MGH investigator Elizabeth Thiele
- Hormone Therapy Fails in TBI Trials – MedPage Today article quotes MGH physician Lee Schwamm
- Tests May Soon Predict Alzheimer’s. Do You Want to Know? – Bloomberg News article quotes MGH physician Alireza Atri
- Studies: Progesterone Fails to Help Brain Injuries – ABC News/Associated Press article quotes MGH physician Lee Schwamm
- Looking for a Cure: Attacking Alzheimer's - Chronicle/WCVB-TV, Ch. 5 video report featuring MGH investigator Rudolph Tanzi
- NSMC honored for stroke care – Wicked Local: Danvers article quotes MGH physician Lee Schwamm
- Read more Neurology news
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
8th Floor, Suite 835
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114
Phone, new patients: 855-644-6387
Returning patients click here
Public Transportation Access: yes
Disabled Access: yes
Connect with the Neurology Department via Facebook and Twitter for updates on new programs, research trials, events, and more.