Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology, MGH Fellowship in Epilepsy, MGH Fellowship in Advanced General Neurology, MGH. Master's Degree in Public Health, Harvard School of Public Health. Ph.D. candidate in Population Health Sciences, Harvard School of Public Health.
- Clinical Interests
- Patient and family centered care
- Health Services and Quality of Care
- Medical Education
- MPH, Harvard School of Public Health
- MD, Universidade Catolica de Brasilia
- Residency, Hospital Universitario Pedro Ernesto
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Foreign Languages
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Patient Gateway
- Yes, learn more
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
Dr. Moura is a neurologist and health services researcher in the Department of Neurology at the MGH and Assistant Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School. She completed a research fellowship in Neuromodulation, and three clinical fellowships: Clinical Neurophysiology, Epilepsy and Advanced General Neurology at MGH. She directs of the NeuroValue Lab.
The NeuroValue Lab’s mission is to serve as the department's center of excellence on the development and evaluation of new models for neurology care financing, quality improvement and delivery. Specifically, the NeuroValue Lab uses health care research methods to create a knowledge base in alternative neurology care delivery models. The NeuroValue Lab also serves as a vital knowledge resource for trainees in studies of quality improvement and/or health outcomes research.
- Research Summary
- Dr. Moura leads the lab - the health services and outcomes research laboratory with the Department of Neurology at the Massachusetts General Hospital .
As part of the MGH’s ongoing focus on diversity and inclusion hospitalwide, staff share their personal stories about what makes them unique, how their differences enhance their ability to help colleagues, patients and visitors to the hospital, and what their goals are for the future.
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117