The Department of Neurology integrates compassionate care with state-of-the-art research and rigorous medical training. Our expert subspecialty care is aided by the latest medical technology, from life-saving intervention for acute brain trauma to skillful management of chronic illnesses. Learn more.
- A Fast Track to Treatment for Stroke Patients – Wall Street Journal article quotes MGH physician Lee Schwamm
- Harvard prevention trial studies tau, Alzheimer's other protein – Reuters coverage of study led by MGH investigator Reisa Sperling
- Bravo, Julianne Moore and Eddie Redmayne – Slate.com article quotes MGH physician Merit Cudkowicz
- Single mother spreads awareness after her husband dies of rare disease - The Boston Globe article quotes MGH Physician Bradford Dickerson
- Brain Stents Show Big Promise for Certain Stroke Patients – ABC News (Associated Press)
- Read more Neurology news
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
8th Floor, Suite 835
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114
Phone, new patients: 855-644-6387
Returning patients click here
Public Transportation Access: yes
Disabled Access: yes
Connect with the Neurology Department via Facebook and Twitter for updates on new programs, research trials, events, and more.