The Department of Neurology integrates compassionate care with state-of-the-art research and rigorous medical training. Our expert subspecialty care is aided by the latest medical technology, from life-saving intervention for acute brain trauma to skillful management of chronic illnesses. Learn more.
- 6 things that keep your telemedicine program from greatness – Medcity.com article quotes MGH physician Lee Schwamm
- Neurologist: Many telemedicine services today ‘destroy’ the medical profession – MedCity News article quotes MGH physician Lee Schwamm
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research Celebrates Partnership and Awards First Dystonia Prize - Article features first Bachmann-Strauss Prize winner Xandra Breakefield, PhD for Excellence in Dystonia Research
- Acting out dreams could be dangerous disorder, neurological issue – WCVB-TV, Ch. 5 video report quoting MGH physician Aleksandar Videnovic
- Science Seeks to Unlock Marijuana’s Secrets – National Geographic mentions MGH physician Elizabeth Thiele
- Increased Neuropathy Risk in Celiac Disease – Medscape News quotes MGH physician Shamik Bhattacharyya
- Boston researchers say these 12 innovations could change medicine – Boston Business Journal article quotes MGH investigators, Bruce Rosen, Nir Hacohen, Matthew Frosch, Xandra Breakefield, Nazem Atassi, Maurizio Fava, Emad Eskandar and Rudy Tanzi
- MGH Doctor On ‘Time 100′ List For Alzheimer’s Research - WBZ news article and video features MGH physician Rudy Tanzi
- Makers showcase MS drugs – Boston Herald article quotes MGH physician Eric Klawiter
- VIDEO: Expert picks top studies in Alzheimer’s, migraine, and stroke at AAN – Family Practice News - video features MGH physician Natalia Rost
- Dr. Mateen wins grand prize at the 2015 Neuro Film Festival.
- 100 Pioneers: Rudolph Tanzi – TIME Magazine article about MGH physician Rudolph Tanzi
- The ALS Association, Harvard Stem Cell Institute, and Massachusetts General Hospital Neurological Clinical Research Institute Collaborate with GlaxoSmithKline on New ALS Clinical Trial
- Read more Neurology news
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
8th Floor, Suite 835
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114
Phone, new patients: 855-644-6387
Returning patients click here
Public Transportation Access: yes
Disabled Access: yes
Connect with the Neurology Department via Facebook and Twitter for updates on new programs, research trials, events, and more.