Statement from Mass General on COVID-19 information attributed to Edward Ryan, MD.
The CSIBD organizes an Annual Symposium and Workshop that focuses on an area of investigation relevant to IBD. This multi-day event features internationally renowned speakers, over half of whom travel from outside Boston to present their research to the CSIBD community.
The 31st Annual CSIBD Workshop and 2nd Broad Immunology Program Symposium
November 18-19, 2021
Previous Symposia and Workshops
Workshop Themes in Previous Years
Past themes of Annual Workshops (begun in the second year of the CSIBD) include:
- Host-Microbial Interactions at Mucosal Surfaces in Health and Disease (2007)
- The Phagosome and the Immune/Inflammatory Response (2006)
- Immunological Memory (2005)
- Inventing and Re-Inventing the GI Tract Stem Cells, Development and Differentiation (2004)
- Immune Regulatory Networks (2003)
- Microbial-Mucosal Interactions (2002)
- NF-κB in Host Defense: Genetics, Biochemistry and Function (2001)
- Antigen Presentation at Mucosal Surfaces (2000)
- Paradigms of Microbial-Mucosal Interaction: Physiology and Pathophysiology (1999)
- Lymphocytes and IBD: Current Paradigms of Disease Mechanisms and Treatment (1998)
- Intestinal Epithelium: Immune and Inflammatory Responses (1997)
- Identifying the Genetic Basis of IBD (1996)
- Genetic Models of IBD (1994)
- Bioactive Luminal Peptides (1993)
- Intraepithelial Lymphocytes and their Function (1992)
- Patient Education
- Jan | 10 | 2022
I need to make an appointment for a non-COVID-19 health condition. Is it safe to come to the hospital? Answers to this and other FAQs about how Mass General is prepared to provide general care to patients.
- Press Release
- Jan | 6 | 2022
MGH Neuroendovascular program reports real-world results on the use of a new device to treat brain aneurysms
In an international study of patients with brain aneurysms (balloon-like bulges in weakened blood vessels), the Woven EndoBridge device had a favorable efficacy and safety profile.
- Dec | 21 | 2021
In his 2021 holiday message, MGH President David F.M. Brown, MD, offers words of appreciation.
- Dec | 14 | 2021
What started out as a thank you to staff at the start of the pandemic is now a seasonal tradition for Enid Cruz, a customer service representative in MGH Mail Services.
- Dec | 9 | 2021
The Mass General Volunteer Department hosted its annual Pin Week celebration this week to honor its dedicated volunteers.