Información Para Médicos
The CSIBD organizes an Annual Symposium and Workshop that focuses on an area of investigation relevant to IBD. This multi-day event features internationally renowned speakers, over half of whom travel from outside Boston to present their research to the CSIBD community.
Previous Symposia and Workshops
Workshop Themes in Previous Years
Past themes of Annual Workshops (begun in the second year of the CSIBD) include:
- Host-Microbial Interactions at Mucosal Surfaces in Health and Disease (2007)
- The Phagosome and the Immune/Inflammatory Response (2006)
- Immunological Memory (2005)
- Inventing and Re-Inventing the GI Tract Stem Cells, Development and Differentiation (2004)
- Immune Regulatory Networks (2003)
- Microbial-Mucosal Interactions (2002)
- NF-κB in Host Defense: Genetics, Biochemistry and Function (2001)
- Antigen Presentation at Mucosal Surfaces (2000)
- Paradigms of Microbial-Mucosal Interaction: Physiology and Pathophysiology (1999)
- Lymphocytes and IBD: Current Paradigms of Disease Mechanisms and Treatment (1998)
- Intestinal Epithelium: Immune and Inflammatory Responses (1997)
- Identifying the Genetic Basis of IBD (1996)
- Genetic Models of IBD (1994)
- Bioactive Luminal Peptides (1993)
- Intraepithelial Lymphocytes and their Function (1992)
- Patient Education
- Jun | 14 | 2021
I need to make an appointment for a non-COVID-19 health condition. Is it safe to come to the hospital? Answers to this and other FAQs about how Mass General is prepared to provide general care to patients.
- May | 28 | 2021
The Mass General Brigham Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides a wealth of free, confidential 24/7 services to all staff at Mass General, and throughout the Mass General Brigham system.
- May | 28 | 2021
Michelle Rex Murphy, MS, OTR/L, CEAS, REAS, ergonomics specialist for Mass General Brigham, shares these quick stretches to do throughout the day.
- Patient Story
- May | 13 | 2021
Alaina’s story: Mother’s intuition and community-based care saves kindergartner after chest injury
- May | 12 | 2021
Episode #60 of the Charged podcast