Mass General Brigham has launched a Digital Access Coordinator (DAC) Program pilot site at Mass General – a United Against Racism initiative to address gaps in digital literacy and increase patient access to tools, including Patient Gateway and virtual visits.
The CSIBD organizes an Annual Symposium and Workshop that focuses on an area of investigation relevant to IBD. This multi-day event features internationally renowned speakers, over half of whom travel from outside Boston to present their research to the CSIBD community.
The 31st Annual CSIBD Workshop and 2nd Broad Immunology Program Symposium
November 18-19, 2021
Previous Symposia and Workshops
Workshop Themes in Previous Years
Past themes of Annual Workshops (begun in the second year of the CSIBD) include:
- Host-Microbial Interactions at Mucosal Surfaces in Health and Disease (2007)
- The Phagosome and the Immune/Inflammatory Response (2006)
- Immunological Memory (2005)
- Inventing and Re-Inventing the GI Tract Stem Cells, Development and Differentiation (2004)
- Immune Regulatory Networks (2003)
- Microbial-Mucosal Interactions (2002)
- NF-κB in Host Defense: Genetics, Biochemistry and Function (2001)
- Antigen Presentation at Mucosal Surfaces (2000)
- Paradigms of Microbial-Mucosal Interaction: Physiology and Pathophysiology (1999)
- Lymphocytes and IBD: Current Paradigms of Disease Mechanisms and Treatment (1998)
- Intestinal Epithelium: Immune and Inflammatory Responses (1997)
- Identifying the Genetic Basis of IBD (1996)
- Genetic Models of IBD (1994)
- Bioactive Luminal Peptides (1993)
- Intraepithelial Lymphocytes and their Function (1992)
Related News and Articles
- Patient Education
- Jun | 20 | 2022
I need to make an appointment for a non-COVID-19 health condition. Is it safe to come to the hospital? Answers to this and other FAQs about how Mass General is prepared to provide general care to patients.
- Jun | 17 | 2022
Debbie Burke, RN, chief nurse and senior vice president for Patient Care, welcomed dozens of MGH alumni, hospital leadership and staff and two of Sleeper’s grandnieces to the Bulfinch Building June 6 to formally dedicate the Ruth Sleeper Suite.
- Jun | 8 | 2022
“In the years following my cancer treatment, I began to see my life as a new opportunity. I began exploring new things – things that lit me up, excited me and brought me joy.”
- Press Release
- Jun | 3 | 2022
A new data-driven model could provide a powerful policy planning tool to combat the nation’s opioid crisis
A Mass General-led team of public health modelers and substance use experts has developed a dynamic model based on national data from 1999 to 2020 that tracks the evolution of the opioid crisis for public policy analysis and development.
- Patient Education
- May | 24 | 2022
Gene Beresin, MD, director of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency Training at Massachusetts General Hospital and director of the MGH Center for Mental Health and Media, shares advice on how to talk to children and teenagers after a national tragedy.