Department of Radiation Oncology
Explore our Patient Education Resources
Radiation Therapy Guide
Your Guide to Radiation Therapy
This written document describes what you can expect before and during your radiation treatments. Download the pdf here.
View our Information Brochures to Download or Print
- Combined Chemotherapy and Radiation for Patients with Pancreatic Cancer
- Combined Chemotherapy and Radiation for Patients with Rectal Cancer
- Combined Chemotherapy and Radiation for Patients with Anal Cancer
- Combined Chemotherapy and Radiation for Patients with Esophageal Cancer
- Breast Cancer Radiation Therapy: What You Need to Know
- What You Need to Know About Pelvic Radiation for Gynecological Cancers
- What You Need to Know About Tandem and Ovoid Implants for Cervical Cancer
- What You Need to Know About Tandem and Ovoid Implants for Cervical Cancer (Spanish)
Patient Education Resources
Browse our online guides to visualize steps throughout the radiation oncology process.
What to Expect
Learn about the radiation treatment process, and what to expect during each visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to frequently asked questions about radiation treatment.
Patients & families have access to this easy computer program located in the waiting room.
Maxwell V. Blum Cancer Resource Program
The Blum Cancer Resource Program offers support resources around the Cancer Center.
This program offers free wellness services, such as acupuncture, yoga and music therapy.
Leaders in Proton Therapy
Mass General has the only proton therapy site in all of New England, with two proton therapy centers.
Supportive Care Services
Our support programs can help patients and their families cope with the challenges of a cancer diagnosis.
The Story Project
The Story Project is our effort to capture the stories from the people in our Mass General Cancer Center community.
Contact the Department of Radiation Oncology
Contact us to make an appointment or to learn more about our programs.