Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Hematology/Oncology BMT Program
100 Blossom Street
Boston, MA 02114-2606
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency, Yale Waterbury Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Schiffer CA,...Amrein PC,..."A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of pegylated recombinant MGDF as an adjunct to induction and consolidation therapy to patients with acute myeloid leukemia". Blood 2000;95:2530-2535.
- Moore JO,...Amrein PC,...."Sequential multiagent chemotherapy is not superior to high-dose cytarabine alone as postremission intensification therapy for acute myeloid leukemia in adults under 60 years of age: CALGB study 9222". Blood 2005;105:3420-3427.
- Attar EC,...Amrein PC. "Phase I and pharmacokinetic study of bortezomib in combination with idarubicin and cytarabine in patients with AML". Clinical Cancer Research 2008;14:1446-1454.
- DeAngelo D,...Amrein PC,..."A multicenter phase II study using a dose intensified pediatric regimen in adults with untreated acute lymphocytic leukemia". Blood (ASH abstract #580) 2007.
- Amrein PC, et al. "Dasatinib has activity in relapsed/refractory CLL/SLL". Blood (ASH abstract #3162) 2008.