Boston, MAPhone: 617-643-4723
About Dania Daye, MD, PhD
Dania Daye, MD, PhD is an interventional radiologist at Massachusetts General Hospital and faculty member at Harvard Medical School and at the MGH/HST Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging. Her clinical interests are in venous disease, interventional oncology, tumor ablation and MRI-guided interventions. She holds a number of leadership positions in regional and national radiology professional societies. Locally, Dr. Daye is the interventional radiology division Quality Director and the co-Director of IR Research. Dr. Daye is passionate about care delivery redesign and patient-centered care in radiology. Dr. Daye designed the James H. Thrall Management and Leadership Training (MLT) Program for radiology residents, is founding co-chair of the Women in Radiology Steering Committee at MGH and current co-chair of the MGH Department of Radiology Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee.
- Breast Cancer
- Deep venous thrombosis
- Hepatocellular carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Liver tumors
- Pancreatic cancer
- Peripheral vascular disease (PVD)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunts (TIPS)
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Venous disease
- Venous insufficiency
- Arabic, French
Mass General Imaging: Interventional Radiology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Interventional Radiology & Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Daye's research interests center around the applications of machine learning and computer vision in precision medicine. To date, Dr. Daye’s research has resulted in a number of patents, peer-reviewed publications and multiple presentations and invited talks at both national and international meetings. For her research, Dr. Daye is the recipient of many awards that include the Association of American Physicians Stanley J. Korsmeyer Young Investigator Award, the Association of University Radiologists (AUR) Memorial Award, the 40 under 40 MedTech Boston Healthcare Innovators award and the J. George Teplick Memorial Award. She is a junior fellow of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM). Dr. Daye previously served as the President of the American Physician Scientists Association and currently serves on the board of directors. For her local and national leadership roles, Ms. Daye was the recipient of the American Medical Association (AMA) Foundation Leadership Award.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
Mass General Cancer Center
An integral part of one of the world’s most distinguished academic medical centers, the Cancer Center is among the leading U.S. cancer care providers.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings