Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
Harvard Faculty Group Practice
188 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- DMD, Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Susarla SM, Kaban LB, Donoff RB, Dodson TB. Does early repair of lingual nerve injuries improve functional sensory recovery? J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007 Jun;65(6):1070-6.
- Dodson TB, Susarla SM, Chuang SK, Donoff RB. Third molars and TMD.J Am Dent Assoc. 2007 May;138(5):576, 578; author reply 578, 580.
- Susarla SM, Kaban LB, Donoff RB, Dodson TB. Functional sensory recovery after trigeminal nerve repair. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007 Jan;65(1):60-5.
- Dodson TB, Guralnick WC, Donoff RB, Kaban LB. Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School MD oral and maxillofacial surgery program: a 30-year review. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2004 Jan;62(1):62-5.
- Wrzosek M, Warner G, Donoff RB, Howell TH, Karimbux N. A survey of information technology management at US dental schools. J Dent Educ. 2003 Oct;67(10):1095-106.
- Lam NP, Donoff RB, Kaban LB, Dodson TB. Patient satisfaction after trigeminal nerve repair. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2003 May;95(5):538-43.
- Blaeser BF, August MA, Donoff RB, Kaban LB, Dodson TB. Panoramic radiographic risk factors for inferior alveolar nerve injury after third molar extraction. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003 Apr;61(4):417-21.