Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pediatric Emergency Services
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, UMASS Medical School
- MD, Univ. Mass. Worc. M.S.
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Lewin's main interest is in the febrile infant. She developed the Algorithm for the Evaluation of the Well-Appearing Febrile Child: An age-based chart detailing the differences in the evaluation and management of the febrile neonate (<29 days old) compared with the young infant (29 to 89 days old) and the 3-month to 2-year-old pediatric patient; Revision over the years reflects the availability of new vaccines and changes in the epidemiology of pathogens.