Daniela Kroshinsky, MD, MPH
Daniela Kroshinsky, MD, MPH
Director of Pediatric Dermatology
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-2914
About Daniela Kroshinsky, MD, MPH
Daniela Kroshinsky, MD MPH graduated summa cum laude from Northwestern University Honors Program in Medical Education. She received her medical degree from Northwestern University School of Medicine, where she was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. She completed her residency training at SUNY Downstate University where she served as Chief Resident. She received her Masters of Public Health from Harvard School of Public Health. Presently, Dr. Kroshinsky is an attending physician in dermatology at the Massachusetts General Hospital and MassGeneral Hospital for Children where she serves as the Director of Pediatric Dermatology. Additionally, she is Director of Inpatient Dermatology at Mass General.
Professionally, Dr. Kroshinsky is a member of several local and national dermatologic societies. Currently, she is on the editorial boards for several professional journals including Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Archives of Dermatology, Dermatologic Surgery and Pediatric Dermatology. During her career, she has received multiple awards, including the Women's Dermatologic Society Mentorship Award, Medical Dermatology Society Mentorship Award and the Dermatology Foundation Medical Dermatology Career Development Award.
She is the co-author of many medical publications, posters and abstracts and has been invited to speak across the country. In addition to patient education and outreach, Dr. Kroshinsky is very involved in the education of both residents and medical students and has been nominated for several teaching awards. In the media, she's been featured in O Magazine, Self, Parents, Good Housekeeping, and Better Homes and Gardens.
Dr. Kroshinsky is board-certified dermatologist who in addition to seeing patients in the outpatient (office) setting uses her expertise to provide consultative services to hospitalized patients who have or develop skin conditions during their hospital stay.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- Connective tissue disease
- Dermatology (general)
- Dermatology (inpatient)
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis)
- Neutrophilic dermatoses
- Pediatric dermatology
- Skin of color
- Adult & Pediatrics
- Italian, Spanish
Mass General Dermatology
50 Staniford St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MPH, Harvard T. H Chan School of Public Health
- MD, Northwestern University Medical School
- Residency, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings