This past spring, MGHfC introduced the Purple Butterfly Project to honor the lives of babies who were part of a multiple pregnancy and passed away. The stickers also serve as a reminder to hospital staff of the family's loss.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- PhD, Research Institute of Pediatric Hematology
- MD, Russian State Medical University
- Residency, Boston Medical Center
- Residency, Republican Children's Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
- Fellowship, Republican Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.