When your child asks questions about something upsetting, scary or difficult that happens in the world, what do you say – or do you say anything at all?
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Massachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2506
- MD, Albert Einstein College of Med.
- MD, Albert Einstein college of medicine
- Residency, Boston Children's Hospital
- Residency, Children's Hospital of Boston
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, Montefiore Hospital & Medical Center
- Residency, Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Apr | 23 | 2020
MassGeneral Hospital for Children pediatrician Michael Jellinek, MD, former chief of Child Psychiatry and professor emeritus of psychiatry and pediatrics at Harvard Medical School, responds to questions and concerns from parents about parenting during the COVID-19 pandemic.