Jeffrey Kreher, MD
Jeffrey Kreher, MD
Pediatric & Adolescent Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine Specialist
Assistant, Department of Orthopaedics, Division of Pediatric Orthopaedics
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
104 Endicott Street
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
- MD, University of Missouri School of Medicine
- MD, University Of Missouri, Columbia
- Residency, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Boston Medical Center
- Fellowship, Boston University Medical Ctr.
American Board Certifications
- Sports Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Kreher's research areas include the following three areas:
- Common pediatric musculoskeletal and sports medicine conditions in the primary care arena such as the high school athlete, overuse injuries, exercise promotion, and sports related concussion,
- Pediatric musculoskeletal education of medical students and residents, and
- Endurance and multisport athletes.
Select Publications and Presentations:
- Putukian M, Kreher JB, Coppel DB et al. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and the Athlete: An American Medical Society for Sports Medicine Position Statement. Clin J Sport Med. 2011;21(5):392-400.
- Kreher, J. Congenital cervical disease. In The 5 Minute Sports Medicine Consult. Ed. Mark Bracker. 2nd Edition 2011.
- Kreher, J. Foot osteochondroses. In The 5 Minute Sports Medicine Consult. Ed. Mark Bracker. 2nd Edition 2011.
- Kreher, J. Paronychia. In The 5 Minute Clinical Consult. Ed. Frank Domino. 16th Edition 2008 and 17th Edition 2009.
- Pecci, M & Kreher, JB. Clavicle fractures. Am Fam Phys. 2008;77(1):65-70.
- Kreher, J. Medial Elbow Pain in the Throwing Athlete. Podium Presentation. New England ACSM Annual Meeting, Nov. 2006.