Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine
- Residency, Duke University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
American Board Certifications
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.), American Board of Medical Genetics
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Practical guidelines for managing patients with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome. Bassett AS, McDonald-McGinn DM, Devriendt K, Digilio MC, Goldenberg P, Habel A, Marino B, Oskarsdottir S, Philip N, Sullivan K, Swillen A, Vorstman J; International 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome Consortium. J Pediatr. 2011 Aug;159(2):332-9.
- Computerized neurocognitive profile in young people with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome compared to youths with schizophrenia and at-risk for psychosis. Goldenberg PC, Calkins ME, Richard J, McDonald-McGinn D, Zackai E, Mitra N, Emanuel B, Devoto M, Borgmann-Winter K, Kohler C, Conroy CG, Gur RC, Gur RE. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2012 Jan;159B(1):87-93. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32005. Epub 2011 Dec 13.