Hypothyroidism is a condition that affects your thyroid gland, causing it to make less thyroid hormone than it should.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pediatric Endocrine Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Case Western Reserve University
- Residency, St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Endocrinology, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Koren's research interest involve the impact of sleep and circadian disorders on obesity, the metabolic syndrome and diabetes mellitus.
View my most recent publications at PubMed