Pediatric Cardiology at MassGeneral Hospital for Children (MGHfC) welcomed four new providers to the team. In doing so, care services have been expanded from the main campus in Boston to Braintree, southern New Hampshire, Worcester, Cape Cod Hospital and at Tufts Medical Center.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General for Children-Worcester
33 Oak Avenue
Worcester, MA 01605-2752
- MD, Duke University School of Medicine
- Residency, UC San Francisco
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital ++
American Board Certifications
- Pediatric Cardiology, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Erickson LC, Torchiana DF, Schneider E, Newburger JW, Hannan EL. The relationship between managed care insurance and use of lower-mortality hospitals for CABG surgery, JAMA 2000; 283:1976-1982.
- Erickson LC, Wise PH, Beiser AS, Cook EF, Newburger JW. The impact of insurance type on utilization of low-mortality hospitals for children undergoing cardiac surgery in California, Pediatrics 2000; 105:1271-1275.
- Mackie AS, Gauvreau K, Newburger JW, Mayer JE, Erickson LC. Risk factors for readmission after neonatal cardiac surgery, Ann. Thorac. Surg. 2004;78(6):1972-1978.
- Bacha EA, Scheule AM, Zurakowski D, Erickson LC, Hung J, Lang P, Mayer JE, del Nido PJ, Jonas RA. Long-term results after early primary repair of tetralogy of Fallot, J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. 2001;122 (1):154-161.
- Rhee EK, Evangelista JK, Nigrin DJ, Erickson LC. The impact of isolated secundum atrial septal defect closure on growth in undersized children, Am. J. Cardiol. 2000; 85:1472-5.
- Erickson LC, Cocalis MW, George L. Partial anomalous left pulmonary artery: New evidence on the development of the pulmonary artery sling. Pediatr. Cardiol. 1996; 17:319-21.
- Erickson LC, Cocalis MW, Lamberti JJ. An unusual "midseptal" sinus venosus atrial septal defect. Pediatr. Cardiol. 1996; 17:60-2
- Erickson LC, Lopez A, Vlahakes GJ, King ME, Doody DP, Lang P. Massive intrahepatic shunting seen as severe cyanosis after the Fontan procedure in heterotaxy syndrome. Am. Heart J. 1996; 131:608-11.