A focus on the positive is the mindset behind a new coaching program in the Pediatric Residency and Fellowship programs. The coaching program aims to maximize the experiences of interns, residents and fellows by pairing them with providers who coach trainees on personal and professional goals.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
275 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114-3108
MassGeneral for Children Specialties
8 Prospect St
- MD, Albany Medical College
- Residency, Westchester Medical Center/NY Medical College
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Pulmonology, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Gipson K, Lu M, Kinane TB. Sleep-Disordered Breathing in Children. Pediatr Rev. 2019 Jan;40(1):3-13.